Wednesday, July 1, 2015

AND SO IT BEGINS...

DUN DA DA DUN...and the trumpets sound as I have taken the jump into blogging/vlogging!  It is something that I have toyed with in my mind and decided to just do it.  I have no idea where this will take me or the direction in which I want it to go, but I enjoy sharing with friends and family what I do in my life, so why not write it down and record it and maybe I won't repeat things so much!  As those close to me know, I am an avid story teller and love to talk.  Sometimes my stories fall on deaf ears (because I can go on and on!), but maybe in time they will be enjoyed by someone.  Since this is all so new, I have just began with what I know and my own research of how to get it all started.  

 To find my first blog and vlog post, click on the "Food" tab and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment